Manufacturing Quality Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing Quality Engineer|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Are you looking for next step up in your engineering career? Do you have experience in manufacturing, quality/ validation within the Life Science industry? Would you like to work on large innovative global projects for a company who will challenge you and train you to become the best at what you do?
As a Manufacturing Quality Engineer, you will play a vital role in the planning and execution of validation activities related to new product introductions, product transfers, and process changes.
A global medical device company who are at the forefront in delivering orthopaedic and other products used by millions around the world.
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Salary Range: £40-£50K
- Job Location: Blackpool, England
- Benefits: Flexible work hours, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Holidays, Education support, Continuous training & development, career progression etc
- 3 + years' relevant experience in a regulated industry (preferably in Medical devices/Pharma manufacturing)
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering/Science or equivalent
- Good understanding and knowledge of Quality systems (FDA/ISO) within a regulated environment
- Experience in Process, Equipment and Test Method Validation; Quality Assurance/Engineering, and validation practices.
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Quality Engineer role Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to Som in Principle. If you do not have an up-to-date CV, you can just send me a message on LinkedIn or pick up the phone for a quick chat. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra.
Som Rajendra | email@example.com | 35316035075 | 443300526074