Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices - Expired
|Job Title||Manufacturing Engineer Medical Devices|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Manufacturing engineer sought to join a global Pharmaceutical company in Cork. As a manufacturing engineer, your role will involve providing engineering support for manufacturing operations. Your role will focus on improving the quality & process steps.
Day to Day responsibilities involve:
- Work as a key member of the process and manufacturing team to improve safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions
- Updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps
- Support day to day operations through attendance at pulse walks and the timely closure of actions
- Contribute to scrap reduction within the value stream through a structured approach to data capture, analysis and problem-solving.
- 3rd level degree within an engineering / Science discipline
- Experience operating as a Manufacturing Engineer / Project Engineer/ Validation Engineer or similar
- Quality and Validation focused
- Problem solver with an ability to resolve technical issues
- Experience working on and leading projects would be highly beneficial.
The role offers a salary (circa €35K-€45K) + a competitive benefits package which includes bonus, pension, healthcare, education support, life assurance, career opportunities ++++
To apply for this Manufacturing Engineering role within the Pharma/Medical Device sector email CV today in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle. 016035075 | email@example.com