M&A Analyst iGaming 50-60k - Expired
|Job Title||M&A Analyst iGaming 50-60k|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
M&A Analyst iGaming €50-60k
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst to work with a leading recognized Multi National , dealing in the areas of digital and affiliate marketing based here in Dublin . The client operates in several different verticals within the affiliate marketing sector and have had remarkable success .
The day to day for the Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst will see them participate in all aspects of financial planning including acquisition, due diligence and financial analysis. The M&A Analyst will prepare financial projections and valuations of acquisitions targets utilizing various financial models. You will also run analysis on the monthly financials from our various portfolio companies and provide reporting to the executive team.
- BSc in Finance or equivalent
- Prior experience working for a Big4 company , or Private Equity
- Hands on experience in Mergers within the iGaming sector
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, as well as financial statement and basic valuation concepts and practices
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including experience to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
The Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst Role offers a competitive salary in the region of €50-60K +15% Bonus +Health Insurance +Gym &Transport contribution
For further details on this Mergers & Acquisitions Analyst opportunity email your CV in confidence to Edward in Principle or contact
01 603 5071 | firstname.lastname@example.org