Logistics and Administration Support - Expired
|Job Title||Logistics and Administration Support|
|Salary||€27000 - €30000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Logistics and Administration Support
An opportunity has just become available to join our client as an Admin Specialist, dealing with the logistics side of the business. This role will commence on a 12 month contract with a view to becoming permanent, and will be based onsite in Dublin 11. It will be full time, Monday to Friday with a salary of 30k.
Duties to include
- Build and maintain great relationships with local suppliers
- Keep track of all inventory and stock in the warehouse day to day
- Liaise with DHL and arrange and track deliveries
- Occasional pick ups of stock from suppliers when needed
We are looking for an individual with an enthusiastic and "can-do" attitude who is ready to get stuck in and has experience working in a busy warehouse environment.
What you need
- 1+ years' experience in a similar role
- IT skills - Microsoft office & Excel
- Full Drivers' License is essential
To apply for this role please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.