Localization Project Manager
|Job Title||Localization Project Manager|
|Salary||€70k to €75k per annum|
|Contact Name||Dan Butterworth|
An interesting Localization project manager role has just become available with one of the world’s fastest-growing online companies. In this role, you will be involved in working closely with vendors globally on various projects.
- Salary of €70k to €75k per annum, PAYE
- This role is remote based within Ireland
- The role will commence as a 11-month contract - possibility of extension or conversion to permanent.
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and environment
- Opportunity to manage interesting Marketing localisation projects
- Plan and manage localization schedules, collaborating cross-functionally with other Localization Program Managers, Vendor Managers, Localization Vendors and Linguists to define requirements and manage timelines.
- Support the Localization Program Management team with execution on a variety of projects, mostly for Product UI, Marketing and Support content.
- Use and navigate proprietary CMS and Project Management tool independently to kick off translations’ requests to proprietary CAT tools.
Analyse current pain points in workflows and tools, provide suggestions for improvements and pilot implementation of new processes.
- 3+ years of project management/project coordination within the localisation industry
- 3+ years relevant localization testing experience
- Knowledge of CAT tools such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom WorldServer, Memsource or similar
- Strong cross-platform communications dealing with varying stakeholders
Apply now for this Localisation Project Manager role - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.