Localization Project Manager - Expired
|Job Title||Localization Project Manager|
|Salary||€55000 - €58000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Localization Project Manager - Global Tech
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for an experienced Localization Project Manager to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Global Tech Giant. You will be given the opportunity to contribute your skills and talent to help deliver a great user experience to an international audience. You will gain experience and make an impact in a fast-growing organization. You will be responsible for the planning and managing of localization schedules, collaborating crossfunctionally with other Localization PMs, Vendor Managers, Localization Vendors and Linguists to define requirements and manage timelines. Supporting the Localization Project Management team with execution on a variety of projects, mostly for Product UI, Marketing and Support content (Help centre FAQs and Customer support canned responses) Responsible for the end-to-end localization process of content within the CMS and CAT tools.
If you are a passionate Localization Project Manager looking for your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
- Fixed term contract of 9 months with the possibility of extension
- Annual salary of €55-58K
- Opportunity to work within a fast-paced collaborative environment where the latest tools and techniques are utilised.
- 3+ years of localization project/program management experience
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manages and/or automates the translation workflow
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and to diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards and best practices
Interested in hearing more?
Apply today with your CV or LinkedIn profile for further details on this Localization opportunity. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Jean in Principle.