Localization Manager NLU - Expired
|Job Title||Localization Manager NLU|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Localization Manager NLU
An interesting NLU Localization project role has just become available with one of the world's fastest growing online companies. In this role you will take the lead in managing a Natural Language Localization matrix project - partnering with language service providers to set out KPI's and milestones. This is an immediate start role to run until Dec 2020 with possibility of extension.
What's in it to for?
- Salary up to €65K
- Mon- Fri 9- 5, remote working until the end of 2020
- Opportunity to work within a highly collaborative team and environment
- Opportunity to manage an interesting NLU project end to end
Some of your responsibilities:
- Partner with language service providers to establish a set of milestones and KPI's in order to
- successfully deliver a complex Natural Language localization matrix
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Drive and develop SOPs around case management, test schedules and scaling up the initiative
- Good understanding and knowledge of NLU (Natural Language Understanding) models
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of content/localization management experience
- Bachelor's degree and proficiency in English
Apply now for this NLU Localization Manager role with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details. All applications for this role is reviewed by Som in Principle.