Loans Analyst Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Loans Analyst Financial Services|
|Salary||Competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Loans Analyst - Global Financial Services Provider - Maynooth
Global leader in financial services are currently recruiting for a Loan's Analyst to join their Loan Servicing Unit which provides Relationship Management, Cash Disbursement, Account Maintenance, Data Management and Portfolio Reporting services to a large client base. This role will be based in Maynooth Co Kildare.
As a Loans Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate performance of services in compliance with all regulatory requirements, best practice, good corporate governance and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Account Maintenance, Data Management, Validation and Reporting of loans for each assigned portfolio.
- Manage the cash distributions for each assigned portfolio on the respective Interest Payment Date (IPD) in accordance with loan documentation.
- Review loan documentation for critical elements and enter pertinent information onto the servicing system; including interest rate calculations, payment structure, trigger events etc.
- Previous relevant experience working within Loans, Arreas, Case management
- Excellent customer service focus and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels.
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines.
- A third level financial, accounting, or QFA qualification is an advantage
Competitive salary will be provided along with parking.
Email CV to Audrey in Principle for a confidential discussion on this Loans analyst and similar type roles