LMS Events and Training Executive - Expired
|Job Title||LMS Events and Training Executive|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Learning Management Systems Events and Training Executive
Multinational Media Tech company are seeking an EMEA Events & Training Coordinator, to join their SUPERSTAR Growth and Engagement Training Team. This role will be heavily involved in the execution of Global Sales Learning across EMEA with a focus on events.
This position will partner with learning program stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have experience using LMS systems.
This EMEA Training Coordinator will
- Handle logistics and coordination of in-house and vendor-lead training programs for a variety of Sales teams
- Manage meeting space reservations and logistics (includes Event ticket, AV, catering)
- Manage and maintain training records and associated administration of files and statistics in the Learning Management System and create reports from this system
- As the scope develops in the role there will be opportunity to own/deliver key aspects of the training programs
EMEA Training coordinator Desired Skills:
- 2 years + experience within event coordination
- Experience working with an LMS
- Highly organised and also keen attention to detail
- Background in sales, ideally online or ad sales
This role comes with a host of perks including onsite complimentary canteen, onsite recreation amenities and also a generous salary.
Contact Audrey in Principle for further information
Audrey Hughes| 01 603 5072 | email@example.com