LMS Administrator EMEA Tech Co - Expired
|Job Title||LMS Administrator EMEA Tech Co|
|Salary||€60000 - €64000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
We are recruiting an LMS Administrator for a global technology firm. The successful candidate will join our client's Learning Operations pillar. The ideal candidate is highly organised with a keen eye for detail, thrives working in a fast-paced environment, and has a penchant for providing top-quality support to ensure the seamless implementation and delivery of multiple learning solutions and programs.
- Owns the LMS administration of learning programs and solutions in Cornerstone OnDemand (LMS) including creation of Curricula, Events and Sessions and uploading of eLearning files.
- Provides support and guidance to learners on using Cornerstone OnDemand
- Provides support and training to teammates on using Cornerstone OnDemand.
- Works closely with project teams to offer Cornerstone subject matter expertise during the development and implementation of learning programs and solutions.
- Provides routine reporting and data on learning programs and solutions.
- Maintains and defines best practices for LMS Admin workflows globally.
- Track record of operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrating creativity and detail-orientation, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- 3-5 years' experience in LMS administration or training/learning operations.
- Google Suite and Microsoft Office suite experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in Cornerstone OnDemand administration
- Experience working on a fast-paced, globally distributed team.
This is a 6 month contract @ salary €60,000 - €64,000 per annum.