LIMS/ Labware Consultant Pharma - Expired
|Job Title||LIMS/ Labware Consultant Pharma|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Carlow, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
LIMS/ Labware Consultant Pharma
Are you an experienced Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) Consultant? Looking for a new challenge or contract? This might interest you. This Labware consultant role is to work with one of the renowned global pharma co based in Carlow.
You will be joining a team of 3 and will be focusing on configuring Labware LIMS and involve in the development of Lab Information System.
What's in it for you?
- Day rate: €400 to €480
- Job Type: Day contract/FTC
- Duration: 12 months contract
- Location: Carlow
- Opportunity to be a part of global co and to work with a highly collaborative team and to learn new technologies
As a Labware consultant your responsibilities looks like:
- To interact with project team, business representatives and business QAs
- To understand the scope and purpose of the business process work stream
- To ensure all GxP systems (GMP, GLP and GCP) are all ready for audit inspection
- Experience in LIMS application development including interface, upgrade and development
- Requirement gathering and development of LIMS such as Labware
- Experience in labware modules such as LIMS Stability, Inventory, Storage location, lot, sample management for clinical trial etc
- Good knowledge and experience in Labware Database Structure, Oracle SQL & PL/SQL & SAP
Apply Now for this Labware LIMS Consultant role for more info with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications are strictly reviewed by Som in Principle. email@example.com | 016035075