Life and Pensions Administrator - Expired
|Job Title||Life and Pensions Administrator|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
Life and Pensions Administrator
Great opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to join a fast-paced, friendly and inclusive office in Dublin 2. Working with a global services company you will be providing administration support to the office and will be working within a team of 14.
This is an immediate start role for a 3-6 month period offering a salary of €25K.
An overview of your role
- Administering a portfolio of Life and Pensions business focussing on customer servicing processes.
- Updating the internal systems in relation to changes to customer accounts.
- Answering all customer queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in individual and team development activities/training to maximise both individual and team performance
- Working to SLA's given within the project
This is a busy, hands-on role that would ideally suit an individual who has a min of 1 year + office administration within pensions or back office processing experience.
The office is centrally located within a 2 minute walk of Grafton street.
Next Step... Apply today with CV or linkedin profile for further details on this Pensions Administration role.