Level 1 Network Support Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Level 1 Network Support Global Telco|
|Salary||€40000 - €45000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Great opportunity for a level 1 network support operations engineer to join a global telco in Dublin. Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for monitoring network incidents.
As Network Support and working as part of a global team you will actively monitor company's Network Incidents and be able to promptly respond providing L1 support and provide strong technical troubleshooting and escalate to relevant departments.
- Respond to Network Incidents(alerts)
- Monitor and escalate incidents to the right support team
- Within the L1 Scope and to a high level of accuracy, review alerts, determine and resolve issues
- Work closely with the MOSE (Mobile Operator Support Engineering) Team
- Provide feedback on existing L1 Triaging flows and then propose improvements
- 1 years + experience in any of the following, IT Service Desk, Carrier or ISP NOC Centre or similar
- Network certification preferred
- Ability to make quick decisions and handle multiple work flows
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work Multiple tools/browsers at one time
- Familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This Network Support role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and fast paced team. For further details email CV to Edward in Principle
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett | firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071