Legal/Policy Online Support Indian Language - Expired
|Job Title||Legal/Policy Online Support Indian Language|
|Salary||€40000 - €42000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
Legal/Policy Online Support Indian Language
An immediate opportunity has become available for a Law Enforcement Analyst to join the team of a global online company.
Working within a friendly, dynamic and highly collaborative team you will be providing high volume support to law enforcement tickets who are coming from law enforcement authorities and governments across EMEA. This is a highly operational role that will require you to review details and make decisions.
- You must have have 2+ years' experience within an operational role within Legal, Policy, Law Enforcement or similar
- 3rd level education within a relevant discipline - ideally Law
- Previous experience working within a high-volume role is essential
- Experience working on a ticketing platform would be highly beneficial
- Fluent English speaker and fluent within an Indian language such as Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil etc.
- You must have the right to work in Ireland
- This role offers a salary in the region of €38-42K
- The role will commence as a 6-month contract and will be based in Dublin 2 later this year
- Its work from home right now you will be provided with a laptop & mobile
- During Covid you will be able to claim monthly expenses
Interested? Apply today with CV for immediate review for this Legal/Policy Online Support Indian Language role.