Legal/Policy Online Support Analyst Bilingual - Expired
|Job Title||Legal/Policy Online Support Analyst Bilingual|
|Salary||€38000 - €42000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Legal/Policy Online Support Analyst Bilingual
An immediate opportunity has become available for a Law Enforcement Analyst to join the team of a global online company.
Working within a friendly, dynamic and highly collaborative team you will be providing high volume support to law enforcement tickets who are coming from law enforcement authorities and governments across EMEA. This is a highly operational role that will require you to review details and make decisions.
- You will ideally have 2+ years' experience within an operational role within Legal, Policy, Law Enforcement or similar
- 3rd level education within a relevant discipline
- Previous experience working within a high-volume role is essential
- Fluent English speaker and fluent in a 2nd language such as French, German, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, Italian.
- This role offers a salary in the region of €38-42K
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract
- Its work from home right now you will be provided with a laptop & mobile
- During Covid you will be able to claim monthly expenses
Interested? Apply today with CV for immediate review