Legal Secretary/Administrator Practice - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Secretary/Administrator Practice|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
Legal Secretary/Administrator Practice
Immediate opportunity for a hands on legal Secretary / Office Administrator to join a small but busy legal practice in D2 who specialise in Banking and commercial property. This is a varied role that will involve covering elements of reception / general administration/ legal secretarial work and legal executive.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Minor reception duties
- Providing secretarial support to 2 partners
- Diary Management
- Accurately drafting and amending letters and documents
- Communicating with clients
- Previous experience working within a legal dept / firm ideally with exposure to conveyancing / banking
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to pay a high level of attention to detail
A competitive salary will be offered that reflects your level of experience, this role can be worked on a 5 day or 4 day week 9 -5:30pm.
For further details on this legal secretarial role email CV in confidence today for immediate review.