Legal Secretary Celbridge - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Secretary Celbridge|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Legal Secretary Celbridge
Immediate requirement for a Legal Secretary with background experience in litigation to join a well-established legal firm in Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
Your role would be working as a legal secretary supporting a partner. As a legal secretary your responsibilities are:
- Prepare first drafts of correspondence or memos
- Proofread legal documents
- Keeping electronic and paper files in order
- Keeping track of deadlines
- Setting up appointments
- Maintaining a detailed calendar
- Transcribing documents or recorded conversation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience as a legal secretary ideally with exposure to litigation.
- Good typing speed
- Attention to detail and the ability to work towards deadlines
- Be comfortable working as part of a team
The Offer. This role is offered on a full time, the salary offered is competitive depending on experience.
To apply. for this Legal Secretary role please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle.
Som | 01 603 5075 | email@example.com