Legal Exec/Solicitor speaks Portuguese or Spanish Immed Start
|Job Title||Legal Exec/Solicitor speaks Portuguese or Spanish Immed Start|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||27 days ago|
Legal Executive/Solicitor EMEA Global Tech with fluent Portuguese or Spanish and English
Dublin, City Centre, Dublin 2 (work from home)
60k to 70k
Expenses for working from home
Laptop and phone
A leading multinational technology company are seeking a Legal Executive or Paralegal with circa three years' experience to join their legal team in Dublin. This hugely successful organisation have business activity in EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop applications used by millions of people worldwide.
Working in a highly dynamic legal team the successful candidate will triage cases and deal with outside solicitors and barristers that work for your new company.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Know the policies of your new organisation and apply them when dealing with requests
- Handle and respond to incoming legal requests
- Look for any deficiencies in the in-house legal processes and notify relevant colleagues
- Draft responses to legal matters
- Degree educated
- 3 year's experience as a legal assistant or solicitor or legal exec in solicitor's firm or legal department of large company
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese or Spanish and English
- You must be interested in social media, like you need to be a person who uses social media and likes it!
The Offer.... This contract role offers a competitive salary in the region of €60 to €70k p.a. plus benefits, you will need to be able to work a four-day week spanning the weekend.
To apply for this Legal Executive role please apply by following the instructions hereunder or send your CV in confidence to Maria in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073