Legal Exec EMEA with Portuguese Immediate Start - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Exec EMEA with Portuguese Immediate Start|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Legal Executive EMEA Global Tech with Portuguese Language
Dublin, City Centre, Dublin 2
60k to 70k
Laptop and phone
A leading multinational technology company are seeking a Legal Executive or Paralegal with circa three years' experience to join their legal team in Dublin. This hugely successful organisation have business activity in EMEA, US and Emerging Markets and develop applications used by millions of people worldwide.
Working in a highly dynamic legal team the successful candidate will triage cases and deal with outside solicitors and barristers that work for your new company.
Overview of your responsibilities:
- Know the policies of your new organisation and apply them when dealing with requests
- Handle and respond to incoming legal requests
- Look for any deficiencies in the in-house legal processes and notify relevant colleagues
- Draft responses to legal matters
- Degree educated
- 3 year's experience as a legal assistant or paralegal in solicitor's firm or legal department of large company
- Fluency in written and conversational Portuguese or Spanish and English
The Offer.... This contract role offers a competitive salary in the region of €60 to €70k p.a. plus benefits. For a couple of months of the year you will need to be able to work a four-day week spanning the weekend.
To apply for this Legal Executive role please apply by following the instructions hereunder or send your CV in confidence to Maria in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 01 603 5073