Legal Counsel Technology Co - Expired
|Job Title||Legal Counsel Technology Co|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Highly competitive salary + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Legal Counsel Technology Co
Global technology-based business who have recently set up a new operation in Dublin would like to appoint Legal Counsel to advise and lead on corporate strategic & tactical legal initiatives.
The company are rapidly expanding their Dublin and EMEA operations. As Legal Counsel you will be involved in complex business transactions and negotiating critical contracts and in merger & acquisition processes.
Overview of your responsibilities as Legal Counsel
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defence strategies
- Specifying internal governance policies & regularly monitor compliance
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics
- Research & evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions
- Law degree (LLB, LLM)
- Min of 5 years' experience in a law firm or corporate environment
- Experience supporting corporate governance and working with a board of directors
- International corporate and commercial law knowledge
- Experience in M&A activities would be highly advantageous
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced technology business environment who have large global growth plans for the coming 12-18 months and act as the main Legal Counsel, the company are fully and well-funded. Salary for this role will be highly competitive along with a benefits package.
For further details on this Legal Counsel role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Audrey Hughes in Principle or call direct line 01 603 5072 firstname.lastname@example.org