Legal Analyst Polish Speaking - Global Tech Co.
|Job Title||Legal Analyst Polish Speaking - Global Tech Co.|
|Salary||€38000 - €42000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||24 days ago|
Legal Analyst - Polish Speaking
An immediate opportunity has become available for a Legal Analyst/ Legal Support exec with Polish language skills to join a global tech company in Dublin to deal with Law Enforcement agencies across the EMEA and APAC region.
Working on a ticketing system you will respond to request from Law Agencies and escalate when necessary.
The environment is fast-paced, diverse, and highly supportive.
- This role offers a salary in the region of €38-42k DOE
- The role will commence as an 11-month contract and will be based in Dublin 2 later this year
- Its work from home right now and will be provided with a laptop & mobile
- During Covid, you will be able to claim monthly expenses
- Experience within an operational role within Legal, Policy, Law Enforcement, or similar
- Fluent in English and Hindi or Portuguese
- Previous experience working within a high-volume role is essential
- You must have the right to work in Ireland
To apply for this role, please contact Jean at Principle. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.