LED Engineer Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||LED Engineer Global Tech|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
LED Engineer Global Tech
A major Global Technology company are looking for experienced Hardware Design & Test Engineers to join their growing team . You will be pivotal in the innovation and R&D of Consumer class LED Electronics & Hardware for the Global Market
A strong background in the development of systems and experiments to test display performance and reliability before production will be a major bonus for this role . Working alongside some of the brightest minds in LED & VR innovation the role will be challenging and rewarding .
- Attractive Salary circa €70k d.o.e
- Work from home during covid (with a return to a central Cork based office later this year)
- Exposure to new technologies
- Spearhead innovation for market leading products
The Nuts and Bolts
- BA in Electronics Engineering or equivelant with 4 + years experience in Electronics Design Layout ( Cadence, Or Cad Capture , Allegro)
- Good PCB Design & Schematics knowledge
- Bench top design testing experience
- Python Programming(instrument control , data acquisition)
What to do next?
This LED Engineer Global Tech role offers an opportunity to become part of a vibrant and expanding team.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information. Don't have your CV to hand apply with your LinkedIn profile
Ed Bennett | 016035071 | email@example.com