Learning Program Manager Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Learning Program Manager Global Tech|
|Salary||€70000 - €85000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
We see a Learning Program Manager to develop, enhance and standardise training programs and initiatives. The ideal candidate has strengths in instructional design, will be able to partner with SMEs to create technical programs and can move fast in everchanging environment. This role will develop learning strategy to include compliance obligations, leadership and best practices.
So what will I get to work on in this EMEA role?
- Design, develop, deliver and evaluates training curriculum to support learning objectives
- Create and design instructor-led and on-demand learning modules such as e-learning programs, workshops, and eLearning modules and videos
- Manage and execute all aspects of training, including communications such as class invitations, registration information, attendance confirmation, venue logistics, and training administration such as program material preparation, and vendor partnerships
And what will you bring to the party??
- Degree in Learning, Instructional Design or other similar degree
- A minimum of four years of experience with instructional design and adult learning techniques
- Experience developing full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, facilitate, monitor and evaluate)
- Track record of designing in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Communication and interpersonal experience for all audience levels. Experience interacting with employees at all levels in a team environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated presentation experience, experinece in Cornerstone on Demand and e-learning development tools
Please apply by following the instrutions or call Maria 01 6035073 or mail email@example.com, thank you.