Learning & Development Specialist Public Sector - Expired
|Job Title||Learning & Development Specialist Public Sector|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Attractive ++Benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 2 years ago|
Learning & Development Specialist Public Sector
Immediate requirement for a Learning & Development Specialist to join a Public-Sector organisation in Dublin. As a key member of the L&D team you will work closely with the L&D Manager to deliver the development program across the organisation.
What will you be doing ?
- Support the delivery of the L&D strategy and project manage assigned projects
- LMS selection & implementation
- Development of a talent management framework
- Perform needs analyses and consult with senior business leaders to ensure alignment with business goals.
- Use learning expertise to design & develop innovative materials for continuous learning.
You will have:
- Previous experience working within a Learning & Development role - min of 3 years.
- Strong course design, development, delivery, and facilitation skills.
- Experienced in leadership development initiates and understanding of talent management methodology.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence various stakeholders
- 3rd level education within Learning & Development, HR, Education, or a related discipline
- Some travel (within Ireland) will be required as part of this role
What to do next !!
This is a grade 6 level role
For further details on this L&D opportunity email CV in the strictest of confidence to Ed in Principle
016035071 |email@example.com , Don't have a CV ? Pop me your LinkedIn or Pick up the phone. Happy to chat !!