Lead Validation Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Validation Engineer|
|Salary||€60000 - €70000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
Lead Validation Engineer
Are you an experienced Validation engineer looking to take the next step in your career and lead global innovative projects? Have you managed automation or packaging line projects within a clean room environment? Leading Medical Device company who are at the forefront of their industry would like to appoint a Lead Validation Engineer to work on innovative projects in the Life Science field. You will be leading projects related to automation packaging line from design, delivery, validation to completion across EMEA and APAC.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive Salary: €70K
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Bonus, holidays, education support, flexitime, early finish on Friday's, free parking etc.
- Career Development & Training - continuous paid for industry relevant qualifications and courses will be paid for.
- Opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative team working on world-class projects in the life sciences
Day to day responsibilities
- To develop validation plans, DV/ IQ/ OQ/ PQ Protocols
- To support in the development of FAT/SAT Protocols
- Create product specifications, drawings, quality plans working along with Automated Line Project Team
- To implement process risk capability analysis, process risk management / FMEA
Your background experience
- 4+ years of experience working within equipment validation and commissioning
- Experience working/managing automated packaging line project
- Experience working within regulated industry - automated equipment is highly beneficial
- A degree in engineering/science discipline
Apply Now for this Lead Validation Engineer today with your CV or LinkedIn profile for further info on this opportunity. All applications are strictly reviewed in confidence by Som Rajendra in Principle.