Lead /Site Manufacturing Engineer - Expired
|Job Title||Lead /Site Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000.00 per annum + pension, bonus, healthcare etc|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 1 year ago|
Lead /Site Manufacturing Engineer
Due to the continued expansion of our clients Medical Device facility in Cork they would like to appoint a Lead /Site Manufacturing Engineer to manage a team of 18-20 manufacturing & process engineers & technicians across various streams within the org. This role will also see you engage with local and offshore stakeholders ensuring best in class solutions are delivered. The environment is fast paced, dynamic and progressive - colleagues are collaborative and friendly.
What is in it for you?
- Salary: Annual salary of circa €60K
- Benefits: Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, Education Support, Life Assurance, Parking etc
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Location: Cork
- Other: Opportunity to work within a pivotal, highly engaging role as part of a global team
- Degree in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working within a highly regulated environment medical devices/pharma industry as Manufacturing or Project Engineer
- Experience in managing team of engineers/operators /technicians
- Good knowledge in NPI within medical devices/pharma background
- Solid knowledge of lean manufacturing processes.
- Previous experience in project manager- PMP cert is an advantage
Some of your responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Build a good customer relationship management
- Engage with key customer stakeholders across the supply chain organization to understand drawbacks and come up with workable solutions and engagement models.
For information on this Lead Engineering role Apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Som in Principle email@example.com | 016035075