Lead Senior .Net Developer - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Senior .Net Developer|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Benefits|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Lead Senior .Net Developer
Looking for a Senior/Lead .NET Developer to join a global tech company who are well recognized in the travel tech industry. This Lead/Senior .Net Developer role is based in Dublin south offering a salary in the region of €75000 to €85000.
As a senior/lead engineer, you will drive the development of core platform and services features. Also, will help run the product development process from requirements to delivery working closely with product management, engineering management, and your peer engineering team members to deliver great technology using Scrum and Kanban processes.
AS a Senior/Lead .NET developer some of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Develop new product features, components & services using the core technology stack
- Lead the development lifecycle process from concept to delivery
- Assist other engineers and be a mentoring resource within the team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or related field or experience equivalent
- 5+ years C# development with recent versions of .NET framework (v3.5+)
- 5+ years building distributed web-centric scalable solutions, with hands-on experience working on SQL Server and SQL programming skills
- Prior experience building distributed web services and microservices with ReST interfaces is an advantage
- Experience using message-driven applications using messaging systems like RabbitMQ, SQS, SNS, etc. is a key
- Experience in cloud environments like AWS and Azure is desirable
This Lead/Senior .Net Developer role offers a salary of 75K-85K + Benefits (pension, healthcare, free breakfast/lunch, plus lots of career progression)
Interested in this or other .Net development roles?
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Som in Principle for further information. Som- 016035075 | email@example.com