Lead Quality Engineer Medical Devices €75K - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Quality Engineer Medical Devices €75K|
|Salary||€65000 - €75000.00 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Cork, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Lead Quality Engineer Medical Devices €75K
Calling out for an experienced Senior/ Lead Quality Engineer with a medical devices/ pharma/ regulated industry background to join the NPI Quality Department of a global medical devices company in Cork.
As a Quality Engineer Team Lead you will be leading the QA, new product introduction, and product transfers working alongside quality, operations, and R&D teams.
What's in it for you?
- Salary: up to €75,000 annually
- Job Type: Permanent fulltime
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Benefits: Healthcare, pension, bonus, life assurance, education support, flexitime, holidays, etc
- Opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative team to work on global edge projects
As a Lead Quality Engineer, some of your responsibilities will include
- To compile and execute validation protocols for new products/processes and software.
- Lead QA input to design for manufacturing activities in the team
- To assess and communicate the need for process improvement opportunities to management.
- To review and to approve DFMEA/PFMEA/Change Controls/ in line with the Risk Management Plan
- To develop various QA risk analysis to minimize risk
- Previous experience/knowledge FDA and MDD GMP and knowledge of quality systems
- Working experience in product verification and process validations.
- Experience in validation of automated equipment's
- 3rd level degree within an engineering or science discipline
- Strong stakeholder management, people management, and communication skills with an ability to interact at all levels
Apply Now with your CV or LinkedIn profile to get more info on this Lead Quality Engineer role and to be a part of a global medical device Co who are at the forefront. All applications are reviewed by Som in Principle and will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075