Lead Manufacturing Engineer Life Sciences - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Manufacturing Engineer Life Sciences|
|Salary||Highly competitive Salary|
|Location||Cork City, Cork|
|Job Advertised||about 2 months ago|
Lead Manufacturing Engineer Life Sciences
Interested in working within the Advanced Engineering team of a world leading Life Sciences org? Do you enjoy Project Management, new manufacturing technologies and emerging product development?
A senior engineering position has become available for a Lead/Staff Manufacturing Engineer to take responsibility for the development, growth, and delivery of the Advanced Technologies Portfolio of projects within the advanced engineering group across multiple manufacturing locations. This is a broad role with a high degree of stakeholder engagement.
You will also be responsible for reducing the cost of existing products through collaboration with R&D. This is a key hire within the team with a high level of autonomy and visibility.
Background experience - to be successful within this role you will ideally have
- A solid background within engineering working across multiple verticals in Life Sciences (Pharma, Med Tech, Bio)
- Previous project management & people management expertise with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Experience in the development of automation systems
- A successful background in the development and implementation of convergent technologies
- Experience integrating R&D & operational functions to enable delivery of Medical Device products.
- A 3rd level Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
This Lead Engineering role offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package. For further details apply with CV, LinkedIn profile or contact details to Som in Principle - all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.