Lead Data Analyst ETL/SQL - Expired
|Job Title||Lead Data Analyst ETL/SQL|
|Salary||€50000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Galway, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||3 months ago|
Lead Data Analyst ETL/SQL
Principle are working with a Global Tech company to recruit an experienced Lead Data Analyst in Co. Galway. In this role, you would be responsible to provide leadership in an AGILE & Dev Ops methodology environment prompting teamwork and innovation. Oversee the full systems of the SDLC, whilst troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple platforms and environments.
- Be expert in the functioning understanding of the business requirements and solutions.
- Act as a scrum master for the Data Team.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the business domain.
- Set up Data Mapping, Data profiling, maintain Data Test Strategy Documentation.
- Execute preload and post load data validations.
- Work with Development Organization to ensure that solution design is coded & tested.
- Respond to Test team ambiguity functional review questions.
- Work with the business to identify efficiencies in their processes, designing solutions to maximize the benefits of those solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science (Level 8), Information Systems, Software Engineering, or similar degree.
- Advanced experience with Relational DBs (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.), Managed File Transfer, ETL
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Experience with Informatica EDC, ILM or other toolset, QlikView an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile and Dev Ops Methodology with working experience being an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled Lead Data Analyst, and offers an annual salary of €55K. The role will commence as a 9 month contract. The successful candidate would initially be working from home until it is safe to return to working in the office, which is located in Co. Galway
Please contact Jean at Principle for a confidential chat about this opportunity