Lab Scientist Leading Private Hospital - Expired
|Job Title||Lab Scientist Leading Private Hospital|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 1 year ago|
Lab Scientist Band 5
South Dublin - Private Hospital
Contract - 6 months (initially may be extended)
A thank you on behalf of Principle to all in health care at this time, here is an opportunity for a Lab Scientist to join one of the foremost private hospitals in Dublin for a six-month contract initially.
- Salary negotiable, HSE rates of pay and HSE annual leave
- Education and training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility promoted for a good work-life balance
- Very well subsidised restaurant
- Car parking options available at very reasonable rates
- Discounted pharmacy rates
- Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Health Service Credit Union
- Sick pay scheme
- Disability scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full occupational health service available to support staff health and welfare
- Tax saver Bus and Rail tickets scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Showers and changing rooms
In this role you will work on a Multidisciplinary Lab where the following will be your day:
- · Biochemistry Roche Cobas
- · Haematology Sysmex
- · Blood Film Morphology
You will need;
- recognised Department of Health and Children Qualification for a Medical Scientist.
- post-qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Biochemistry or Haematology.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary laboratory.
- Experience Cobas Biochemistry with Roche Cobas biochemistry, and Sysmex Haematology systems and blood film morphology
- Have a record of continuous professional development in compliance with local licencing requirements.
- Remain up to date on evolving techniques in biomedical science.
- and you will need the ability to be flexible to the service requirements.
Please apply by following the instructions and if you would like to chat it through, call Maria in Principle HR on 01 6035073