Lab Scientist Immediate Start Sth Dublin Hospital - Expired
|Job Title||Lab Scientist Immediate Start Sth Dublin Hospital|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 2 years ago|
Lab Scientist Band 5
A thank you on behalf of Principle to all in health care at this time, here is an opportunity for a Lab Scientist to join one of the foremost private hospitals in Dublin for a six month contract initially.
- Salary negotiable, HSE rates of pay and HSE annual leave
- Education and training support for your development
- Access to excellent work experience, learning and development opportunities
- Flexibility promoted for a good work life balance
- Very well subsidised restaurant
- Car parking options available at very reasonable rates
- Discounted pharmacy rates
- Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Health Service Credit Union
- Sick pay scheme
- Disability scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full occupational health service available to support staff health and welfare
- Tax saver Bus and Rail tickets scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Showers and changing rooms
In this role you will work on a Multidisciplinary Lab where the following will be your day:
- · Biochemistry Roche Cobas
- · Haematology Sysmex
- · Blood Film Morphology
note: the Lab covers Mon- Fri 07:30-18:00 (potential for Sat/Sun)
You will need;
- recognised Department of Health and Children Qualification for a Medical Scientist.
- post qualification experience as a Medical Scientist in Biochemistry or Haematology.
- Have a record of continuous professional development in compliance with local licencing requirements.
- and you will need the ability to be flexible to the service requirements.
The following is desirable but not essential..
- Experience in a multi disciplinary laboratory.
- Experience Cobas Biochemistry with Roche Cobas biochemistry, and Sysmex Haematology systems and blood film morphology
Please apply by following the instructions and if you would like to chat it through, call Maria in Principle HR on 01 6035073; firstname.lastname@example.org