KYC /PEP/EDD Analyst - Global Payments Project - Expired
|Job Title||KYC /PEP/EDD Analyst - Global Payments Project|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 1 month ago|
KYC /PEP/EDD Analyst - Global Payments Project
Do you enjoy transaction/sanctions monitoring and want to work on an interesting global payments project whose online payment product has taken the world by storm and revolutionized how we pay for goods and transfer funds.
Would you like to work as part of a high-performing, friendly and collaborative team?
If the following sounds like you we would really like to chat
- You have 1+ years' experience within a compliance-driven role and have experience with a min of 2 of the following - Suspicious Activity Transaction Monitoring, KYC/AML, Sanctions, PEP, EDD.
- You can work autonomously and once trained can make decisions independently.
- You are available to begin a new role in August - and enjoy a fast-paced role.
And In Return
- You will be rewarded with an annual salary of €45-€55K based on experience & relevant quals
- Will be provided with a supportive environment, trained on systems and processes to ensure you are successful within your role
- Will be given very generous annual leave
- Its work from home right now with monthly COVID expenses, with a return to the Dublin office later this year where you will have free onsite meals & snacks - ALL DAY.
To hear more - apply today with CV or LinkedIn profile- all communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.