Knowledge Management Content Writer - Global Tech - Expired
|Job Title||Knowledge Management Content Writer - Global Tech|
|Salary||€65000 - €70000 per annum|
|Location||Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||2 months ago|
Knowledge Management Content Writer - Global Tech
- Contract: 11 month - with a strong possibility of permanency.
- Salary: €65,000 to €70,000 Per Annum
- Location: State of the art office based in Dublin - Hybrid work
An excellent opportunity has just become available with one of the worlds largest Platform's in the Travel & Tourism sector whose product and services are used by millions around the world every day, looking for an experienced Knowledge Management Content Writer. You will work with the Knowledge Program Managers, Knowledge Strategist and support the Knowledge Management Regional Manager to collect requirements, define, document and prepare content.
In this role, you will...
- Write and review single-source-of-truth content (such as workflows and
guideline documentation) for the internal knowledge platforms.
- You will Elaborate workflows to include structured process steps; including systems and
- You will Create FAQs, macros, ensure work instructions meet content standards
- Write and communicate complex concepts into clear, easy to understand communications and develop/execute communication strategies
We are looking for...
- Good experience in knowledge management or content writing
● Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Ability to think like a customer and understand agent behaviour
● project management methodologies, tools and phases.
Apply today with your CV, Linkedin profile, or just your contact details for further info on this and other Knowledge Management Content Writing positions. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Hannah in Principle.