Knowledge Base Manager EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Knowledge Base Manager EMEA|
|Salary||€95000 - €105000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||6 months ago|
Knowledge Base Manager EMEA
City Centre, Dublin 2/WFH initially
95 to 105k
- Tax saver ticket
- Bike to work scheme
- 26 days hols and generous personal leave
- Onsite wellbeing like yoga, massage and more
- Excellent restaurant
We are looking for a Knowledge Base Manager with 6 years' experience...
You need to be working B2C, that is working on systems that allow call centre staff to acccess information they need to do their jobs, great either if you come from a consultancy company.
- Implement end to end Knowledge Base
- Work with outsourced providers to implement KB in this new tech venture that is part of a larger organisation
- Lots of liaison with your colleagues in
- Systems Architects
- Make sure people are using your KMS and evaluate its success
- Taxonomy is your bag of course
- 6 years KB/KM/Content
- Building Knowledge Base system for people to use who use Messenger, Whats App and Chat to get their job done
- Consultancy background, end to end KB, B2C
- Most interested in you if you are in financial services
- Great if you are coming from a company that has a large call centre and you need to have worked on the KMS for the call centre staff
The offer.... This role offers a competitive salary in the region of € 95k to € 105k p.a. plus benefits.
Please apply by following the instructions hereunder or send your CV to email@example.com and feel free to pick up the phone 01 6035073.