Junior Credit Controller - Debt Collection Specialist - Expired
|Job Title||Junior Credit Controller - Debt Collection Specialist|
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||9 months ago|
Junior Credit Controller - Debt Collection Specialist
What is the Role?
My client has an exciting opportunity for a rising star in the Credit Control world to join their business, initially for a 12-month FTC. For the successful candidate, the contract will become a full-time permanent position. You will be working alongside a talented and passionate Credit Controller and will be tasked with collecting outstanding commercial debt in ROI with a proven track record of recovering debt.
Your role will encompass a range of responsibilities for including reconciling individual and group accounts, prioritising aged debt collection and dealing with customer queries around their account.
What will you need to succeed?
Using your excellent communication and organizational skills you will make outbound collection calls and liaise with third party organisations re: collections and payment plans.
- You will be highly organised, flexible and self-motivated with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and workloads within tight timescales.
- You will enjoy negotiating, and have the drive needed to recover debt alongside excellent analytical/reconciliation skills.
- You will have a demonstrable experience in Debt Recovery with a proven track record.
- Professional telephone manner
- Self-motivated team player
- Proficient in excel SAGE or SAP
For an immediate interview please call Emma Hannigan or respond with your CV to this advert.