Java Developer Global Telco - Expired
|Job Title||Java Developer Global Telco|
|Salary||€55000 - €65000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits package|
|Location||Westmeath, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||over 3 years ago|
Java Developer - Global Telco - Athlone -
Immediate requirement with a Global Telco Giant to build out a team of Java Developers developing and enhancing new features on an application used by millions around the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career within the IT industry and work with a global giant.
Working within an agile environment with bright enthusiastic and talented engineers this role offers a pathway for career progression.
Your background experience
- Commercial experience developing J2EE / JEE applications - 2 years plus experience for those more experienced developers we are seeking senior and architect level Java professionals for the same client site.
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on your own initiative
Desired technical skills....
- 2 years + commerical experience coding through Java
- Jenkins, GIT, GERRIT
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Shell, Perl , Python, Bash
The role offers a competitive salary in the region of 55 -65K based on relevant experience along with bonus, healthcare, pension, education support, the opportunity for some international travel from time to time. Typically, every quarter you will travel to Asia for 1 week for training and seminars.
Interested in the above and want to find out more?
Apply today in the strictest of confidence for further details on this Java developer role and other similar Java jobs.
Contact Som in Principle - 01 603 5075 or apply to link.