Java Developer - Global Financial Services - Expired
|Job Title||Java Developer - Global Financial Services|
|Salary||€75000 - €85000 per annum + Bonus+ benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Java Developer - Global Financial Services
Are you an experienced Java developer.
Principle are working with a Global Financial Services provider who have recently expanded their EMEA operation and set up an office in Dublin, right now they are building out their development team and are interested in hiring experinced Java Developers The environment is agile using the SAFe framework, you will be developing & maintaining mobile apps for millions of users in an API led approach.
If you are up for a challenge and have experience with Java/Java 8/Java EE this may be the software development role for you.
What competencies do you need to have to be considered for a development role on the team?
- Solid experience developing in Java
- Demonstrated ability to write great code - working with a high level programming language
- Capability to translate specifications into working applications.
- Willingness to use collaborative technologies in a team environment
- Understanding how software development projects are managed.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid experience developing through Java/JavaEE
- AWS experience is highly soughtafter
- Experience or interest in RESTful API led development
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Mastery at writing elegant and robust software
- Expertise in relational databases and SQL
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
And in Return
You will get the chance to work within a dynamic development team who are building next generation products for the Finanancial Services market and as a core member of the development team in Dublin will be eligible for training & advancement opportunities,
This role comes with an attractive Salary circa €70-85 D.O.E and an attractive Benefits package ++
For further details on this Java Developer and other software development opportunities
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Edward for further information.
Edward Bennett| firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035071