ITIL Change Coordinator Dublin 50K - Expired
|Job Title||ITIL Change Coordinator Dublin 50K|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
ITIL Change Coordinator Dublin 50K
Exciting opportunities for ITIL qualified professionals with some exposure to change management to join a global SaaS team who provide worldwide solutions to the automotive sector. The company have recently launched their EMEA HQ in Dublin and are growing their tech team. If you are interested in joining a rapidly expanding global tech company, and would like to be part of the evolution this may be the right role for you.
This role of Change Coordinator is to join a cross functional team to support the ITIL Service Management Processes for application maintenance services.
As a change coordinator you will report to the Service Delivery Manager and the focus of this role is to support the Change Management process and drive its compliance across all technical functions.
- Experience working as a Change / Release coordinator or manager in a multivendor environment or operating within a similar capacity (people management skills not essential)
- ITIL ST or ITIL RCV Certified
- Exposure on Project lifecycle methodology and basic technology like Java, PL/SQL etc
- Ability to understand the risk and impact of a change to applications and infrastructure
- Good communication skills to interact with various teams like architects, business users, service delivery managers etc
This is a permanent, full time role offering a competitive salary in the range of €40K-50K, bonus & benefits such as pension, healthcare, life assurance, education support etc
For further details on this Change Coordinator role email CV today to Som in Principle for review or call direct. 01 603 5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org