IT Support Lead Windows - Expired
|Job Title||IT Support Lead Windows|
|Salary||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Bonus + healthcare + pension|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
IT Support Lead Windows
Global company based in Dublin city centre are looking to hire a hands on and experienced IT Support Lead to support 100 users within the Dublin office. As a lead you will be managing an IT support executive ensuring that full lifecycle IT support is provided to the business.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Manage and provide day to day local IT support from desktop to application, back-ups, licenses, and monitoring
- Report to the management team on any risks, escalated IT issues or recommendations
- Manage the local delivery of projects, IT & Change
- Manage 3rd party suppliers
- Meet with SLA's
- Proven track record providing hands on IT support with strong knowledge of Windows 2008/2012 server
- Experience working with virtualisation technologies
- Experience supporting MS SQL Server, MS IIS, MS Excel and Azure
- Ability to work to SLA's
This role offers a salary in the region of 45-50K depending on relevant experience, along with benefits.
To apply or for further details on this IT Support Lead role email CV in the strictest of confidence today.