IT Service Delivery Manager - Expired
|Job Title||IT Service Delivery Manager|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + benefits|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||about 3 years ago|
IT Service Delivery Manager -Dublin - 70K- 80K
Principle are working with an established energy company to recruit an IT Service Delivery Manager.
The IT Service Delivery Manager will work onsite to manage various projects streams across multiple locations with project teams & leads reporting directly to you.
- Analysis, design and implementation of core service management processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements.
- Service delivery manager will manage onsite team, project managers and Leads
- Good stakeholder relationship and management required
- Project manage new deployments.
- Accountable for all activities associated with engaging and developing the relationship with the client and vendors including contract compliance, performance monitoring and vendor meetings and reviews
- Assist with the development and negotiation of service level agreements and procurement requests
- Review all implemented SLA's to ensure that objectives have been met
- Experience in IT service delivery within a large, multinational company.
- ITIL/PMP qualification
- Demonstrates technical architecture awareness
- Proficient in project management, particularly in understanding the project life cycle and project planning.
This Service Delivery Manager job is a permanent role and offers a salary circa €75,000 -€80,000 including excellent benefits such as bonus, healthcare, life assurance, PHI, education support. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please apply or contact Edward in Principle 01 603 5071.