IT Quality Manager Pharma - Expired
|Job Title||IT Quality Manager Pharma|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive salary|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
IT Quality Manager Pharma
Principle have partnered with a global Pharmaceutical company in Dublin who are expanding their EMEA operation. We are now hiring for a Technical Quality Manager with a strong background working within a regulated environment.
As an IT Quality Manager you will be involved in defining the architecture of a solution elaborated in a program or a project leveraging existing patterns. You will be in charge of architecture governance.
- Experience working within Pharma/Life Science Industry preferably within "Quality Control"
- Strong aptitude for technology and business analysis
- Good understanding of the IT Solution Delivery process
- Awareness of larger architectural and business drivers and adapts solutions accordingly while identifying change opportunities in the architectural and business drivers
- Good to have experience in Security and Integration related Projects/Programs
This IT Quality Manager role is a contract initially for 3 months and offers a daily rate of €450 with a strong possibility of the contract being extended.
To apply for this IT Quality Manager role email CV in the strictest of confidence to Som in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 603 5075