IT Project Manager /PRINCE 2 Utilities - Expired
|Job Title||IT Project Manager /PRINCE 2 Utilities|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Our Reference||PM Utilities_1600168073|
|Job Advertised||7 months ago|
IT Project Manager /PRINCE 2 Utilities
Due to the continued international growth of a utilities provider they would like to strengthen their Project Management team and appoint a Project Manager who is PRINCE 2 qualified and has exposure to working within the Utilities sector (directly or indirectly) to deliver large scale projects and manage teams in a multi-vendor environment. The role will commence in early Jan 2021 with interviews taking place in Oct.
The role offers a competitive salary, bonus, healthcare, pension along with career progression.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Delivery of large-scale projects, managing teams of up to 25+ in a multi-vendor environment
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints and the specified tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality
- Management of the full end-to-end delivery of the project from concept, definition and scheduling, through to execution and transition as well as lessons learning. The resulting products and/or services should be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case
- Background experience managing projects within a Utilities environment
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Certification
- Microsoft Project Certification
- Very competent leadership and stakeholder skills
- A proven ability to deliver on IT projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience in project management practices
All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, apply today for further details.