IT Manager Project Manager - Expired
|Job Title||IT Manager Project Manager|
|Salary||€70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Pension|
|Location||Dublin West, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||almost 3 years ago|
IT Manager Project Manager
Excellent Opportunity for an IT Manager with solid project management skills to join a rapidly changing national organisation in Ireland and manage & oversee the implementation of a large ERP - you will be responsible for vendor management, budget and roll out.
This is a standalone IT role where you will be managing a number of IT vendors.
- Daily management and administration of IT and computer systems including managing SLA 's of external service providers
- Oversee the design, implementation and roll out of a new national IT system.
- Play an active role in the tender process of the new IT system
- Vendor Management
- Plan organise and control IT Data operations including implementation of GDPR
- Run regular reports from the current IT system
- Experience operating as an IT Manager with experience in the implementation of IT Projects.
- Strong knowledge of software and hardware systems, specifically M.I.S
- Solid Network and Network Administration background
- Change management experience would be highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence key stakeholders
- Experience with SQL to run reports
This IT Manager/ Project Manager role is based in Dublin 12 and offers a competitive salary in the region of €70-€80K + pension + bonus
Next Step: Contact me Edward Bennett | email@example.com | 01 603 5071