IT Helpdesk Technician - Expired
|Job Title||IT Helpdesk Technician|
|Salary||€50000 - €60000 per annum + laptop, phone, meals|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||12 months ago|
IT Helpdesk Technician €50-60K
Global Tech company who are rapidly expanding their EMEA operation are looking to appoint an IT Helpdesk Technician, working as part of a global highly collaborative team you will be providing a top-level IT support service to your colleagues acting as the first point of contact in relation to IT, desktop, mobile and application queries.
Your focus will be on responding to queries in a timely and professional manner and escalating when needed. The environment is fast paced, friendly, and highly rewarding. As a global tech based company, you will be supporting some of the latest and most innovative technology.
Your day to day will look like :
- Provide the highest levels of customer service
- First point of contact for troubleshooting or escalation of issues
- Provide support for mobile and desktop
- Ensure proper knowledge of procedure and recording and management of tickets
- Gain a strong understanding of company policies and procedures
- Provide follow up and second level support when needed
Your background will be :
- Prior experience in a technical / helpdesk support role
- You will have a good knowledge of MacOS , Windows and linux platforms
- Some networking knowledge would be desirable
- Previous experience working from a ticketing system , escalation , resolution
What's the offer?
This IT Helpdesk Technician role initially commence as a 6-month contract with a strong visibility of extension offering a salary in the region of €50K-€60K depending on experience.++ Benefits
To apply for this senior IT Helpdesk Technician role email CV to Som in Principle firstname.lastname@example.org | 016035075