IT Client Partner - Service Delivery - Expired
|Job Title||IT Client Partner - Service Delivery|
|Salary||€85000 - €95000 per annum + Bonus + full benefits|
|Location||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Our Reference||Client Partner_1601293275|
|Job Advertised||4 months ago|
IT Client Partner - Service Delivery
New opportunity for an experienced IT Client Partner has become available with a global IT Outsourcing company whose clients include major FTSE 100 companies. The focus of your role will be to manage client relationships and manage the delivery of a number of work streams such as SAP / Enterprise Apps, Data Analytics, BI, Mobile development. In addition, you will also be leading an on /offshore team of circa 30.
Working closely with a global client director this is a fast paced, challenging and highly rewarding role that would best suit an IT professional who has managed a large client account, is adapt at building relationships and revenues within a global account and is familiar with agile methodology.
As an IT Client Partner, you will be accountable for the overall project delivery in an Agile environment, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget.
- Client delivery engagement experience as well as managing and working with offshore/nearshore teams
- Working experience with Agile teams in multi-location environment
- Experience working in consulting or outsourcing account/delivery management
- Experience of setting up new delivery engagements
- Strong aptitude for IT and Technology with experience overseeing and delivering on ERP systems, Data Analytics & mobile development.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and planning skills are necessary
This is a permanent position that offers a competitive salary between €85-95K + bonus + a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, you will be working within a high visibility role within the organisation that will allow you to act with autonomy.
Next step…. Apply now with CV, Linkedin profile or contact details to Som in Principle. All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.