Investment Funds Solicitor - Expired
|Job Title||Investment Funds Solicitor|
|Salary||Up to €0.00 per annum + See Description|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||over 2 years ago|
Investment Funds Solicitor
Excellent Salary DOE
A talented Investment Funds Solicitor is sought for a mid sized leading Irish corporate and commercial award winning law firm. Working as a key member of the financial services team with both domestic and international clients you will work closely with the partners. The role can be based in the Dublin or Galway office.
What qualifications and experience do you need to have?
- At least 2 years PQE
- Experience in the establishment of investment funds
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory advisory work, Central Bank Regulations, MIFID and AIFMD
- Excellent technical and drafting skills coupled with a good eye for detail
- Top tier salary and benefits
- Work life balance, remote working and flexibility
- Real opportunity for career advancement
What do you do next?
For further information on this Investment Funds Solicitor role apply by following the instructions below or call Maria in Principle on 01 603 5073
All enquirers will be treated in the strictest of confidence