Inventory Specialist eCommerce Startup
|Job Title||Inventory Specialist eCommerce Startup|
|Salary||€25000 - €28000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin North, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||20 days ago|
Inventory Specialist eCommerce Start-up
We are looking for an inventory specialist who will bring unwavering professionalism and meticulous accuracy to the position, and who has exceptional observation skills. The Inventory specialist can expect to work closely with management, develop and improve existing procedures and policies, prevent losses, and occasionally do some heavy lifting and driving to suppliers. Their other responsibilities include maintaining storage facilities, ensuring the accuracy of inventory records, compiling balance, price and cost reports, and doing weekly counts of all products.
Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Tracking inventory
- Controlling flows of supplies.
- Reporting to management and advising on process improvements.
- Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols.
- Training less experienced inventory workers.
- Compiling inventory reports.
- Addressing any problems, obstacles or challenges.
- Forecasting future inventory requirements.
Inventory Specialist Requirements:
- Degree educated
- 1 year of inventory administration or supply management or purchasing or stock control experience
- Full clean driving license
Please apply with CV on this job site.
Maria 01 6035073