Inventory Controller and Planner - Expired
|Job Title||Inventory Controller and Planner|
|Location||Clare, Republic of Ireland|
|Job Advertised||5 months ago|
Inventory Controller and Planner
Company: Vitalograph is a family business with a global reach. We design and manufacture respiratory diagnostic devices, software, and consumables for healthcare professionals, for over 50 years, and serve customers in over 100 countries. We are the go-to people for respiratory diagnostics.
Based in Ennis, Co. Clare we now wish to recruit an Inventory Controller and Planner to join the Operations team.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Controller and Planner to be responsible for the inventory accuracy and release to production for a global Medical Device company. This will be a challenging and demanding role in a complex high mix product environment.
This role requires:
- Inventory management and kitting experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Hard working, motivated, reliable with a good attitude towards their co-workers and excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Competent person, capable of working under their own initiative with minimal supervision and a good team player.
- Excellent PC literacy is essential as is a willingness to learn the internal systems of the company.
- Diligence in following the Standard Operation Procedures and highlighting any issues as they arise.
- Attention to detail and accurate maintenance of data within our internal systems.
- Previous experience in a regulated environment is advantageous.
- Diploma, or equivalent experience, in Supply Chain Management or related area.
Duties include, but are not limited to
- Working with operations team to plan delivery of kitted materials to production to ensure production flow.
- Ensuring Stock Accuracy, via cycle counting and stock taking.
- Participation in daily product reviews and weekly planning meetings.
- Maintaining ERP system data accuracy.
- Keep appropriate records and reports as required to ensure that tight inventory control is maintained. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Managing Material review for appropriate deposition.
- Acting as a support to other functions with the Operations group.
- Other duties as needed.
If you are interested in the above position, please email your CV to careersatvitalographdotie