Instructional Designer EMEA - Expired
|Job Title||Instructional Designer EMEA|
|Salary||€60000 - €80000 per annum|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Job Advertised||8 months ago|
Instructional Designer EMEA
Superb opportunity for a learning designer with experience in global tech to join an international organisation in Dublin and work as a key member of their Digital Rights Operations team. The organisation is rapidly expanding their EMEA operation, the environment is fast paced, fun, creative and rewarding.
As Instructional Designer EMEA you will engage with teams and stakeholders around the world and collaborate with them to support program and project initiatives.
What is my day to day going to be?
- The team you join manages complex legal issues
- It reports on policies and procedures including the area of free speech
- You will conduct needs analysis so you can decide on appropriate training
- Design training programmes for both remote and classroom delivery and everything in between
- Tweak the training technology that is in place so that it is invigorating and cutting edge
- Support new colleagues joining the organisation by delivering orientation training
- Evaluate training
- Manage projects
- BA or BS or higher
- Experienced learning designer with knowledge of data forwarding
- 3 years' experience in instructional design
- Experienced with digital rights operations
- Excellent understanding of social media
- Excellent experience of digital media industry
- You will be able to show that you are familiar with training and learning theory and you must have experience designing training for delivery in a variety of different ways
- Experience with publishing platforms such as Adobe
- LMS experience
- Happy to travel for work from time to time in EMEA
The role comes with a highly competitive salary and a rewarding work environment.
To apply or obtain further information on this role apply with CV or LinkedIn profile.
All communications will be treated in the strictest of confidence by Maria in Principle